Issaquah Family Dentist
Affordable, Quality Dental Care for the Entire Family
FREE TEETH WHITENING FOR ALL NEW PATIENTS!
Work at Amazon, Boeing, Microsoft, Costco or Issaquah School District?
We are in-network with your insurance plan!
Caring for a healthy smile starts earlier than you think which is why we offer high quality dental treatments for patients of all ages. Dr. Herzog knows the importance of starting dental care early as he has 2 young children. At Issaquah Dental Health, Dr. Herzog and his experienced team focus on making our patients feel like family.
“I am blessed my profession gives me the opportunity to meet amazing people every day. It is my goal to demonstrate care and respect for each of my patients because they deserve nothing less. I love changing lives through dentistry by improving a smile.” – Dr. Mark Herzog
Why Choose Issaquah Dental Health for Your Family Dentist?
- We focus on developing long-lasting relationships with our patients and making them feel like part of the family
- We offer sedation dentistry for patients who get anxious about visiting the dentist
- We only use state-of-the-art dental technology that we have thoroughly vetted
- We can offer family appointments so your entire family can get seen at the same time
- We treat patients of all ages including children and the elderly
- We offer FREE teeth whitening to new patients
- Our patients love us – we have a 4.9 star rating on Rate-a-Biz with over 380 reviews
- We are an in-network dentist with the following dental insurances:
- Ameritas Maximum Fee
- Assurant Employee Benefits/DHA
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
Why are Regular Dental Appointments Important for Oral Health?
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every 6 months for a regular checkup. And most dental insurance plans cover 2 dental check-ups each either at least partially or in full.
By getting regular dental checkups scheduled for every member of the family you can help keep teeth and gums healthy plus we will be able to identify any dental issues early on when treatment is simpler and more affordable. Not to mention that regular check-ups and teeth cleanings can help prevent dental issues from occurring in the first place.
Call today to schedule your appointment at our Issaquah dental practice conveniently located immediately off I-90.
Issaquah Family Dentist FAQs
What is a Family Dentist?
Going to the dentist is important at any age. A family dentist accepts patients of all ages from your 3 year old with baby teeth to grandma who you’re still surprised has teeth. Family dentists are one stop shopping for your family’s oral care needs. Family dentists provide a variety of dental services from regular dental exams and teeth cleanings to teeth whitening, root canals, dental implants and more. In short, a family dentist, like Dr. Mark Herzog, specializes in everyone in your family making it an easier dental trip. One dentist for the entire family!
What Makes Family Dentists Different?
Most dentists build their practice around a specialty. Family dental practices and dental groups provide a variety of treatments in house that cater to all age ranges. It is also more likely that you can schedule appointments at the same time for the entire family at a family dental practice. This means less waiting and less trips to the dentist. At Issaquah Dental Health we offer the convenience of a “one-stop” solution for the dental needs of the entire family.
At Issaquah Dental Health, we take care of all your dental care needs in a relaxed, friendly environment. Gone are the days when you needed to visit several offices for your dental check-ups. Call today to schedule a dental exam and teeth cleaning for the entire family. We are conveniently located off I-90 and even offer Saturday appointments the first Saturday of each month. Plus, we offer FREE teeth whitening to new patients!
Exceptional Dental Care
- Family Owned Practice
- Hablamos Espanol
- Painless Sedation Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurance
- Highly Educated Dental Team
- Payment Plans & Financing Available