General Dentistry in Issaquah
Restore & Retain Your Beautiful Smile
One of the most important parts of sustaining excellent dental health is consistency with your dental checkups. That’s why at Issaquah Dental Health, we recommend that you schedule a cleaning at least twice a year alongside an oral exam with our experienced Issaquah dentist. During your appointment at our practice, our dental hygienist, dentist, and other oral care experts will provide you with detailed advice as to how to best protect your smile and keep you cavity free for months to come.
Our general dentistry services include, but are not limited to:
- Exams, Cleanings, & X-Rays
- Preventative Care
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Fillings
- Nightguards/Teeth Guarding
- Dental Sealants
- Root Canals
- Adolescent Teeth Grinding
- Pediatric Dentistry
Protecting your dental health is vital for your overall wellbeing, especially so that you can avoid any costly, uncomfortable, or time-consuming dental procedures down the line.
For the best Issaquah Dentist, give us a call at (425) 392-1010 so that we can successfully improve and maintain your smile!
We are an in-network dental provider in Issaquah for some of the most popular dental insurances such as Delta Dental, WDS, Aetna, Cigna, MetLife, Premera and Regence.
Exceptional Dental Care
- Family Owned Practice
- Hablamos Espanol
- Painless Sedation Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurance
- Passionate About Quality Dental Care
- Highly Educated Dental Team
- Payment Plans & Financing Available