Dental Exams, Cleanings, & X-Rays
Top Issaquah Dentist | Dr. Mark Herzog
FREE TEETH WHITENING FOR ALL NEW PATIENTS!
Preventative dentistry is the best kind of dentistry.
IN-NETWORK DENTIST FOR DELTA DENTAL, REGENCE, PREMERA, AETNA, CIGNA & METLIFE!
The key to improving your overall health and reducing future dental costs is investing in preventive care. A quick appointment a minimum of twice a year is all it takes. While routine brushing and flossing at home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, Issaquah Dental Health’s comprehensive exam and cleaning is essential. The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist every six months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful.
What Happens During Your Dental Exam & Teeth Cleaning Appointment
- Evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, root decay, and gum or bone disease
- Evaluate your need for tooth restoration or tooth replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Remove any stains or deposits on your teeth
- Demonstrate proper cleaning techniques for your teeth or dentures
- Assess your need for fluoride or other preventative products
- Take dental X-rays or, if necessary, do other diagnostic procedures
MOST DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS COVER DENTAL EXAMS & CLEANINGS TWICE A YEAR!
Your hygienist will carefully clean, floss, polish, and apply fluoride to your teeth. Cleanings usually aren’t painful, but if you have any anxiety about your dental exam, be sure to let your hygienist know. During your exam, we will thoroughly examine your teeth and if there is a need, take X-rays to see what is happening beneath the surface of your teeth and gums. Our licensed, registered dental hygienists on staff have been trained in techniques to make cleaning as comfortable and painless as possible. Our dentist will then take the time to discuss any concerns and answer any questions.
Call today to schedule your new patient dental exam, x-rays and teeth cleaning. We accept most insurances and only use state-of-the-art technology. We can also get you seen fast!
Exceptional Dental Care
- Family Owned Practice
- Hablamos Espanol
- Painless Sedation Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurance
- Passionate About Quality Dental Care
- Highly Educated Dental Team
- Payment Plans & Financing Available