New Patient Information
Complimentary Teeth Whitening for All New Patients!
Quality Preventative Dental Care in Issaquah | Accepting New Patients
“My patients desire, deserve, and demand the best dental care available”
– Dr. Mark Herzog
We want to be part of your lifelong choice, not a once-in-a-blue-moon stop to fill a cavity or fix a chipped tooth. Our goal is to provide all of our patients with personalized, long-term, affordable dental care instead of “patchwork” dentistry. The first step to your healthy, beautiful smile starts with an initial appointment – schedule yours today!
Save time at your initial appointment by completing the forms below and bringing them to your appointment.
Make sure to bring your insurance card, complete medical history and patient forms to your appointment.
We are an in-network dental provider with the following dental insurance plans:
- Delta Dental | WDS
- Assurant Employee Benefits/DHA
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
Our team works with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget. We also are available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
DID YOU KNOW THAT MOST DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS COVER 2 YEARLY CHECK-UPS
& TEETH CLEANINGS?
Payment Types & Payment Plans / Financing Options
Because many dental insurance plans don’t fully cover the cost of treatment, we also offer the following payment options to help you finance
our portion of the fee:
- Cash or check at time of service
- Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover
- We also offer convenient and affordable payment plans through CareCredit
Your First Visit
To help your first visit go smoothly, we have provided information on what to expect at your first appointment with us.
During your first visit we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take digital x-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Address any questions or concerns you have about your oral health
- Conduct a thorough dental exam which includes checking for cavities or
early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- Clean and polish your teeth
After completing your exam and teeth cleaning, we will create personalized dental treatment plan if future appointments are needed to address any oral health issues.
Complimentary Teeth Whitening
New adult patients receive complimentary teeth whitening after completing your initial exam, necessary x-rays, and cleaning. So if you’re ready to get the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve, call to make your appointment today.
Our mission is to provide you with affordable, high-quality dental treatments. Payment for treatment is due the date of treatment. The cost of treatment can vary depending upon your individual needs, treatment plan and dental insurance. Prior to treatment we will discuss your treatment and cost of treatment with you as well as available payment options so you can make the best choice for you.
Call today to schedule your new patient appointment in our Issaquah dental office.
Exceptional Dental Care
- Family Owned Practice
- Hablamos Espanol
- Painless Sedation Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurance
- Passionate About Quality Dental Care
- Highly Educated Dental Team
- Payment Plans & Financing Available