Quality Dental Care and Service for Premera Insurance Patients in Issaquah, WA
At Issaquah Dental Health, we strive to keep down the cost of dental care for all our patients. That includes providing full, upfront estimates for your treatment, only recommending the services you truly need for a healthy smile, and providing as many payment options possible—including insurance.
Our team works closely with as many leading insurance providers as possible to serve as the link between your dental care and payment. We participate with most major dental insurance programs, including Premera, and we accept your insurance plan as partial payment toward treatment or full payment by billing your insurance provider for you for the maximum amount of coverage available on your individual plan. Our office will request your insurance details from your plan or your employer, then file a claim on your behalf. The insurance provider will cover the cost based on your policy, and any remaining charges not covered by your dental health policy will be sent to you. Call our Issaquah, WA, office today to make an appointment.
Premera dental insurance coverage
We’re happy to discuss and share our insurance partnership with Premera Blue Cross insurance, a trusted Washington provider of medical and dental insurance. For those who already use Premera’s policies for medical insurance, adding dental care to your plan is simple and affordable for both individuals and families. If you started a new job or are purchasing a new insurance policy, we can confidently recommend Premera insurance for your dental and/or full medical care.
With Premera, you can call our office staff directly to make appointments and plan treatments. Meanwhile, our team will handle all insurance billing and questions by contacting Premera regarding your specific policy coverage. Most dental procedures can be included depending on the plan you purchase. For example, here are just a few Premera benefits you could be eligible for in our office:
- Coverage for more than 200 adult dental procedures
- 100% of preventive and general dental care
- An extremely affordable $20 copay
- Overall dental wellness care for your children, including most common pediatric procedures
- Special coverage for significant restorative dental care such as crowns, overlays, and some medically necessary dental work
Using Premera dental insurance at Issaquah Dental Health
Issaquah Dental Health is proud to be a preferred, in-network dental care provider for all Premera dental insurance plans. New patients visiting our office can expect state-of-the-art technology in a comfortable and welcoming environment, no matter what service they come in to receive. We specialize in both emergency and family dentistry, providing a full range of services, including:
- Emergency dentistry
- Family and pediatric dentistry
- Sedation dentistry to minimize discomfort or anxiety
- Preventive exams, teeth cleaning, and X-rays [link to: https://www.issaquahdentalhealth.com/dental-services/general-dentistry/]
- Dental fillings and tooth extractions
- Nightguards and mouthguards
- Dental sealants
- Root canals
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic porcelain veneers
- MTM® Clear Aligners
- Dental implants
- Implant restorations
- Dental crowns
- Sports dentistry
Different plans have varying levels of coverage, so it’s important to check with your Premera provider to understand what is covered by your individual, family, or employee dental plan. To find out more information about the different plans, you can contact our Issaquah office or visit www.premera.com directly to choose a new plan or view existing benefits.
Ask us about Premera coverage today!
Exceptional Dental Care
- Family Owned Practice
- Hablamos Espanol
- Painless Sedation Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurance
- Highly Educated Dental Team
- Payment Plans & Financing Available