Your Choice Aetna Insurance Dentist in Issaquah, WA
Accepting Patients with Aetna PPO Dental Insurance
Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
At Issaquah Dental Health, we’re proud to provide comprehensive dental services for all of our Aetna dental insured clients. Aetna is a leading insurance provider in the region and offers exceptional coverage for most of our procedures and treatments. No matter which dental plan you take part in, you’ll receive highly discounted rates for top quality dental care. As proud members of Aetna’s PPO network, we’ll diagnose and resolve any dental issue you may be suffering from. Dr. Herzog and his team of hygienists and dental technicians will be happy to answer your questions and ensure you feel at ease. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Ready to schedule your initial appointment with Dr. Herzog? Reach out to our offices in Issaquah at (425) 392-1010!
Family Dental Treatments
Finding the right dental clinic to meet all of your needs can be a challenge. While some providers focus on cosmetic dentistry, others only work with children. At Issaquah Dental Health, we offer the finest comprehensive dental services in King County, Washington. Our team of licensed dentists, hygienists, and dental technicians is passionate about your dental care and we offer a wide range of dental services, including:
- Emergency dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- General dentistry (exams, cleanings, x-rays)
- Tooth extractions and endodontics
- Custom mouthguards and teeth grinding care
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental implants and implant restoration
- Sedation dentistry and more
We’re happy to answer all of your questions and we pride ourselves on providing pain-free, compassionate dental care. We’ll ensure you love your smile, no matter your age or the condition of your teeth. Contact us today to find out how we can best serve you.
Aetna Dental Coverage
Our dental team at Issaquah Dental Health is in-network for all Aetna dental coverage plans, and we offer discounted rates for all Aetna dental clients. Working under this agreement, we’ve agreed to Aetna’s contracted payments, which means you’ll never receive an extensive bill for any of our services. If you’d like to learn more about Aetna’s dental coverage plans, ask your employer’s HR department, contact our billing office, or visit Aetna’s website directly. We’ve served the community of Issaquah and all of King County for years, and our team of dental experts is fully licensed and board-certified. Call us today to ensure your smile lasts a lifetime.
While the specifics of your plan determine coverage, you can typically expec the following from your dental insurance:
- Preventive services are fully covered, including two checkups and cleanings and an annual set of X-rays.
- Additional preventive treatments, like dental sealants and fluoride, may be covered for children.
- Restorative dental care, like fillings, crowns, bridges, and other treatments, are covered between 50% and 80%.
- Orthodontic treatment is partially covered.
- Elective procedures and cosmetic treatments are typically not eligible for dental insurance coverage.
We always recommend checking your specific plans coverage prior to booking an appointment to confirm what treatments are covered and what type of out of pocket expenses you may incur with specific treatments.
How to maximize Your Aetna Dental Insurance
When you visit our office we will verify the benefits of your specific insurance plan. Based on this information, we can offer advice on how to maximize your benefits. Some of the tips we may provide include:
- Take advantage of the two checkups and cleanings you can receive for free each year.
- During the years when you meet your deductible, complete all necessary restorative care to reach as close to your annual maximum as possible.
- Avoid the need for restorative dental care altogether by maintaining excellent oral hygiene habits at home.
Service with a Smile
When you need reliable dental care and compassionate dental services, contact the professionals at Issaquah Dental Health. We offer exceptional dental treatments and procedures that prevent oral decay, eliminate oral pain, and ensure your smile remains protected. We specialize in preventative dental care, endodontics, periodontal care, pediatric dental, dental implants, and cosmetic dentistry. We use the latest digital x-ray imaging and equipment and we pride ourselves on offering painless procedures. Do you have a dental emergency? Contact us immediately. We can have you in for restorative treatment as quickly as possible. Our dental team is fully licensed, board-certified, and has years of experience. No matter what your dental issue is, we’re here to serve you with a smile!
Exceptional Dental Care
- Family Owned Practice
- Hablamos Espanol
- Painless Sedation Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurance
- Highly Educated Dental Team
- Payment Plans & Financing Available